Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sherman, Tx.

Rolled out of Dexter at 8 am and into Sherman, Tx. at 7 pm. Took several pictures but can not find my card reader. This Dell will no longer read the sd cards so I have to use the reader. Had 2 that I thought came with us but I guess not. Already walked to the Walmart and am not going back in there tonight. It is a good walk from the corner of the lot, where we are, to the store.
We did some geocaching along the way. that was good to break things up.
I think it was 25 degrees when we left Dexter. Was 60 down here and is still nice out at 930 pm. Was a good ride but way too many trucks on the road. Also, seems my brakes are not doing their thing. Last year they failed in Dallas. I guess the master cylendar is going out again. Just dont have brakes like I did. Pedal goes all the way down and my brakes just wont lock up. The Vibe brake stopped up a couple of times. Will check the fluid in the morning.
Hope everyone is doing good. The tracking system is working so rid along as we head for southwest Tx. tomorrow. Might make El Paso.
Dan

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 3:10 AM , Blogger RICK said...

Dan cold and windy here Wed.

As always, if you need anything done around here let me know. I think you have all my contact numbers and emails, If not let me know and I will email them to you.

Rick KC0KL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home