Saturday, July 23, 2011

Too Hot For a Car Show

Boy, what I would not have given for this thing when I was a kid. I hated cranking the ice cream. Would rather have had "store bought". A good friend of mine built this.

Well, this was just before the kids left this morning. Sure hated to see them go. 2 are on a plane to Az. and 2 are in a car headed back to In.

While cruising through Dexter this afternoon I ran into these guys.

I like this one.

Factory 4 speed.

These two are nice.

One big lead sled.
They had free ice cream cones inside the buisness hosting this but the little girl would not give me one. Wanted me to jump through "hoops" to get mine. So, I came on back home where I had better stuff.
Just too hot for a car show. I parked the bug in the parking lot and walked over to get these pictures. Thought about coming home to get the Mustang and taking it up there. Nope, too dog gone hot. Feels much nicer in the house.
Camp is over for another year. Teri is home resting. I left the GMC up there. Getting new tires Monday at Bloomfield so since that is on the way home I set an appointment for Monday. We will run back up and get it then, saving a few miles. Will get busy finishing getting everything ready on the GMC next week so we are ready to roll north in 2 weeks. Hoping it cools down a little by then.
Have a great weekend and don't get over heated.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home