Monday, March 26, 2012

Geocaching Shawnee

We don't have time during the day to geocache so we have been going out at night or almost dark. Last night it was 10 pm when we went out. Found all of them. Tonight we got a little earlier start and cached til dark. Forgot our flashlight. Got back to the convention just in time for cheesecake.

Here was a quick one.

Am I really going in there?

I looked back at the geomobile. When I turned around again,

Yep, she is in there and grabbed that booger.

This was a good one.

Look at it.

Another fast park and grab but someone had stolen it. Was not there.

Was almost dark here. The last one was too dark to get a picture of Teri in the bush.
We have enjoyed our time here. Shawnee is a cool town. We hope to cache downtown tomorrow night.
My computer has shot craps. I can not get logged into my normal websites. This one runs Window 7 and I can not find a picture resizer that works with it. Makes it real tough to upload pictures.
For our GMC friends, check the photosite. I have all of our GMC photos over there.
Weather has been warm but very nice. We have air condioning in the coach so not a problem.
Hang with us, lots more to come.
Dan
http://aprs.fi/?call=wd0afq

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2012 at 5:36 AM , Blogger April said...

Hmmm.Do I spy a Travel bug sticker on the vdub window???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home