Saturday, March 17, 2012

GMC Motorhome International, Here We Come

About to Rainx the windshield. I think we are about ready. I have all of the mechanicals done and Teri is working on the interior. This is the longest that we have not been on the road since 2006.
The weather has been great. Hoping this lasts and we dont get a freeze now. Leaves are unrolling on the trees. I got the grass cut this afternoon. The ground was way too wet but all of the neighbors mowed so I did too.

We were not the only ones taking advantage of this weather. Take a look at these boys. Rylan had to show grandpa what his big brother had caught today.

Colsyn measured this crappie, 13 inches. He was a proud fisherman.

I got there as they were cleaning them. 33 fish will make a great supper. I was not invited. Oh well, got things to do.
We hope to pull out of Poplar Bluff, Mo. about 4 pm Thursday heading to Shawnee, Ok. Keep your eyes open, we should have lots of pictures to post.
See you soon,
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home