Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life At A GMC Motorhome Convention

I refuse to have a bad day. My computer is really sick and I sat on my camera, breaking the screen. Battery on the Vdub died and had to push the thing 4 times today til Ken and I ran to Walmart for a new one tonight.
This is Teri at the chile cookoff. She had a great time and so did I. Of course I don't cook but she lets me stir. We will find out in a day or two how we did.

I was honored tonight. Could not believe it. That is a very nice neon sign hanging around my neck. It will go in our kitchen. Has a great writing on it about ice cream. I was also given the bear with a very nice t shirt on it. Great compliments to me. Teri and I have been in charge of serving the ice cream at conventions for a few years. I love doing it. I have more fun than those we serve. I really appreciated the folks singling me out. I really could think of nothing to say but thanks.

Five of our servers for tonight.

Four more here. The volunteers make our conventions run smooth. Teri and I really appreciate what the GMC folks do volunteering to help with anything and everything.

And, here is a little of what we served up tonight. Oh boy, I am thankful for cholestrol pills.
Ran out of time today so we did not get to geocache tonight. Maybe in a night or two.
Hope everyone enjoyed the ice cream.
Dan
http://aprs.fi/?call=wd0afq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home