Saturday, June 2, 2012

Funfest 2012, Saturday

Oh yea, I like this.

Got the kids help polish up the bug. Great training.

One sweet truck.

I don't see many of these. I think this was the only one here this year.

5 grand, negotiable.

One of a kind. The owner of this place has this for sale.

Lots of very nice Ghia rigs here this year.

Chopped 3 in front and 1 in the rear. Check out the door.

Sweet paint if you like flames.

Nice paint.

12 grand and it is your's.

He was having trouble keep it on the ground.

This is one nice conversion. That is a twin Suzuki motorcycle engine.

Can you say low?

Hearse

I guess he sleeps in the casket.

A shot of the campers all lined up.

One sweet girl next to a hippie van.

Very nice with wood floor.

Another hippie van.

Tent with a beautiful lady.

This is nice paint also.

For you buggy guys and gals.

More dune buggies than I have ever seen here.

More

This guy is always here with a very nice setup. Check out his trailer.

Really nice one.
Herbie from Missouri.

Repeat. I have had a heck of a time trying to post my pictures tonight. This double slipped by me.

Mazda rotary. Loud.

5 pounds from Menard's. Grandsons will love me for bringing them home.

I meet the nicest guys and make some really good friends at these gatherings. Lou, on the left has helped me lately with some problems, via the internet. They are both from the Chicago area.

Break time.

Another shot of the Mazda.

Some Indy driver showed up and is leaving.

Nice blue with fat tires.

With engine showing.

I snapped this because I just had a progressive Holley built for our bug. Got sever shots in case I have questions when I install our's.
Hope you enjoyed the trip. We sure have. Heading home in the morning. The Vdub is hitched and ready to roll.
Dan, Teri, and Marci Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home