Friday, June 1, 2012

Funfest 2012

Here is my copilot for this morning. We left Dexter about 730 am. Was a nice cool ride. Windy but nice. Rolled into Effingham at 1110 amand set this thing up.

I thought sure this belonged to a lady, nope.

An Illinois club all lined up.

It takes all kinds. The place will be over run with campers tonight.

Just a trailer queen.

Nice 66 in the center. I really am not a fan of the colors though. 
Wow, check out that ride in the center.

Sweet chop job.

I love the trucks.

Here it is downtown at the courthouse, from the rear. I just think the little converted trucks are nice if done right.

He was here last year.

Check out the chic.

This 66 hails from just east of Cape on the Illinois side of the river.

We are lining up for the bug run.

Out through the countryside. Little ones waving as we pass by. Was about a 10 mile run this year. I am guessing 200 participated.

We parked around the courthouse for the big party.

Lots of people. Even had the Channel 3 News Team here again.

Yep, he was here.

Check out these two good looking ladies. I found them walking over toward Herbie.

Parked for the night. Will get up and hit it hard in the morning. Can't wait. See you then.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home