Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Fun

We very fortunate to be able to visit my cousins Hank and Lynn. Lynn's husband is on the right. Also my cousin Wendy stopped by but left before I got a picture of her. Their mom and my mom were sisters. We did a lot of growing up together back in the 60s. Had a lot of catching up to do and it was only 30 miles over to Norman from here in Shawnee.

About dark we headed back across the countryside. Stopped and grabbed 6 caches.

Caching in the dark is fun as long as you carry a good light. Found a big fat mouse near one of the caches. He was not scared of me one bit.
Was a busy day for us at the convention. Got another one planned for Thursday. I hope we can grab a few more caches about dark.
Hoping everyone is enjoying the week as much as we are.
Dan
http://aprs.fi/?call=wd0afq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home