Friday, August 31, 2012

Geocaching Romeo Michigan

We had a blast this morning. There is a walking trail that connects Pontiac to several other towns, and goes through Romeo. Teri and I did a two mile strip of it this morning. Someone has hidden geocaches every 1/10th of a mile. We grabbed 15 or so.

Spotted this GMC motorhome through the woods. Could not get any numbers as it was behind a locked fence. I could not believe my eyes when they scanned across this thing. Took me a while to find a spot where I could get a picture though the weeds.

It is hanging there.

This covered bridge is above Hwy 53 near Romeo.

Teri found it. I couldn't.

Yep. Hope there were no chiggers.

Our geomobile for the day. We are really enjoying the 50 plus mpg on the interstates as gas is 4.09 up here. I have 7 gallons left in the tank so we should get to cheaper fuel before we need any Sunday.



I moved the car so we did not have to double back. This is Teri approaching me after I parked the car.

She is in there.

Our last one for the day. The temperature got up to 85 degrees. we were hot when finished. This is a super nice walking/biking trail that is probably 30 miles long. Sure would be nice to have something like this back home. We hit a few more garage sales on our way home. Teri picked up a new looking bike for 5 bux. Now to disassemble it so we can get it home in the back of the car.
Hope everyone has a nice long 3 day weekend. We hope to be back home Sunday night late.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home