Friday, October 26, 2012

Malden Mo. Car Show

My partner for the day. Tyler and I got around early Saturday and headed down to the Malden car show. Was a little nippy but not bad.

Lots of trucks always show up here. I suppose it has to do with the fact that this is a farming community.

The city blocks off downtown for the event. I think the count this time was about 88 entries.

Super clean. I had a flathead with 3 duce setup a few years back.

I like seeing old cars with modern parts. Disc brakes are fairly inexpensive to add. Got them on the bug. Great stopping power.

Not my color.

Lots of these were on the strips back in the early 70's.

Flames, I think they are a bit outdated but this is not my car.

Very nice, detail driven, 63. It has a nice new 1600 in the back. Love modernized vehicles.

Speaks for itself.

This is a very nice double cab dually.

I suppose it takes a real man to operate this rig.

48 ish.

Our ride awaiting us. Always take the GMC and Vdub but I was not feeling up to par after the wreck and could not get GMC cleaned up for the show.
Tyler and I enjoyed our day.
Dan

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger carl s said...

The pink tractor must be for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I wonder what color it is the rest of the year?

 
At January 17, 2013 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

I guess that really explains why there are so many vintage trucks there! And I’m not one to complain. I love trucks! :) While other girls might wish to have their own pink Porsche or Mini Cooper, I’ve always dreamt of having my own truck. I’ve always loved the GMC models. They’re all very nice cars to own. -->Nicole

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home