Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Folks

Well, look at these two photos. What do you see? One is a 3 wheel vehicle built on a Kawasaki 750 motorcycle. The fella that built it, owns it. Just a regular fella with lots of talent. He pulls it behind his motor home. The other picture shows a lot of happy GMC motor home folks getting ready to eat supper. The supper is not why they are happy though. They are happy because they not only enjoy their motor home, they enjoy each other. I think motor home folks live longer healthier lives. Lots of 80 year old people here in very good health. Lots of 50 year old folks see this and realize that a stress free life is why these folks live longer. When I went to my first gathering of GMC motor home folks, I decided that I was retiring as soon as I could. Set a date, and got away from work at 52 years of age. Started feeling much better right away. Sure, I could have used more money but to get that I would have had to work longer. My line of work was begining to cause me stress that I did not like. So, out the door I went. I mean, why not? The state of Mo. would pay me to NOT show up for work anymore. I grabbed it and I have not regretted it one time. Life has pretty much been stress free ever since. Never any regret. Take a look at these kind of folks if you get a chance. Next time you go by an RV park that has a lot of folks in it, take a drive through and look. Everyone will be smiling, I promise. I found that they knew something I needed to know. I found it and retired at a young age. Life is good when you no longer have to work. Just wanted to let you guys know, I am having a blast out here. There certainly is life away from the Mo. Board of Probation and Parole. Thanks for checking in with us. We have been very busy but having lots of fun. Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home