Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hamilton, Alabama




We left our friends in Chatanooga about 10 am. We had the best time. It is always hard to leave but it gives us something to look forward to, seeing them again before long.
We made a pit stop in Decatur, Al. Had three tires balanced at 25 bux each. I can tell you where not to stop now, ha. I rotated tires before we left and had a problem with one that I put on the front. We are better now but still not just like it should be. Oh well, nothing we cant fix by throwing a little more money around.
Got a picture of the Space Center in Huntsville. Was a nice day for a 220 mile drive down 72 highway. We arrived here about 3 pm. Will stay here a night or two and then head down the Natchez Trace. We are at my cousin's here, near Hamilton, Al.
That is about it for today. I am tired and am enjoying just sitting and doing nothing. A nap might feel good. Thanks for stopping by. I will get more photos as we head down the Trace Mon or Tues. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home