Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh, Happy Day

We could not get tickets for the paddle boat as they were sold out last month when I registered for the rally. We were in Omaha when I got registered for this gathering and the tickets for the boat ride down the river were already sold out. I put the word out that I would really like to get tickets if someone cancelled. Well, that happened tonight. Teri is happy, so, that means Sam and me are happy too. We should have some good photos Friday so check in and see how it went, if you can. We really appreciate everyone riding along with us. For years, all I could do was ride with folks on the internet and dream. Now, we just want to share our trips with others. We have been very fortunate and are very appreciative. See you Fri nite after we all ride down the Tn. River. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home