Thursday, October 25, 2007

Up The Mountain











I have some photos to share with you but the blogger won't let me upload them. Maybe I can get them up later this evening. Teri and I rode the train up Lookout Mountain, a first for us. I have driven up before but never rode this cable train. I am sure most of yall have already been up it but wow, this thing has been climbing the mountain since 1895. Hard to believe. It passes right up through folks' yards, between houses. I apologize for a couple of "doubles" from the photos that I put on the other site. I know a few of you do look at the entire group of shots that I put up on the motor home site.




It's time for supper so I will try to upload them again a little later. Weather was perfect today.




Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home