Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Teri

Well, today is Teri's birthday. It is a big one, half a century. I made that mark 3 years ago. It feels really good. Teri is in Logansport, In. for Grandparent's Day on Friday so I am missing her party. We had a 4 month party. We will celebrate more when she gets home on Saturday. As she is not home yet our trip is not complete. We are a pair. I do not like being apart for even one night, much less 9. It seems very hard for me to keep organization around the house without her here. When Sam and I walked in yesterday everything was neat and clean, just as she left it 4 months ago. Don't ask. I will say, it does not look the same right now. I will make a mad dash to get everything hid so she gets the impression all is neat and clean when she gets home Saturday.
Today I had a GMC motor home friend ask me about packing and organizing the 26 foot motor home for 4 months of travel. He, his wife, and bassett hound are planning a trip from Co. to Ak. and back next year. His wife is concerned. Seems they dont like the tight hallway when they meet. I told him to work on that part first and then call me back. I will say Teri and I enjoy that part of the coach a lot. Me especially. Was that ok to say? Maybe Teri won't see this, ha.
My aunt Pauline has caused something very special to happen for Teri's birthday. I won't say what right now. I know Teri won't read this before hand but just in case. She is going to enjoy this. Thanks Aunt Pauline.
Oh, I was really welcomed home at worship services this morning. It really makes me feel good to be missed. It causes me to think folks enjoy my company. I like that. Our little grandson would not get out of my lap. He was as glad to see me as I was him. I saw 3 other grandkids last nite, for first time in 4 months. They are glad I am home too, but really were looking for Granna.
I really wish I had a camera. So many good photos were missed when I was at Blaine and Diane's while we were visiting and working on the coaches. Ken was there working away. It was funny. Ken was so easy going while working on Blaine and my coaches. When he got on his he was all different. Got frustrated easy and nothing seemed to go right for him. I am exactly the same way. I don't know why. When I saw this happening to Ken I could see that I am not alone.
It is about time for evening services. I am eating with my friends at Pizza hut after church. Teri and I do that a lot on Sunday evenings. Hope everyone has a good week. For those of you still working a job, think about me sleeping in and liesurely enjoying a Monday. Thanks for the visit, I enjoyed it. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home