Thursday, February 28, 2008

80 Degrees and Climbing

Here is what we started with today. We covered this wall 3 years ago. It is time to update the interior so we will remove it. Look close because now you see it.
Now you don't

Fitting the planks onto the back board.


Teri cutting the planks for the wall. I ran a couple pieces over to Al and he hit them with table saw for us. Teri started feeling bad right after this shot and had to take the rest of the day off. She says she will be ok by the time we take off for Mexico in the morning. I sure hope so as I am skeerd of dentists. I need her with me.



This is the panel as we lay it out. Going to look nice inside the coach.




Here is the wall after I insulated it. This coach will be completely insulated when we finish.












Last but not least. We got the amplifier for the internet connection today. I just stuck it up in the cabinet to make sure everything works properly and, it does. We should not be without internet now. Got all the goodies to keep us hooked up going down the road.






It hit 80 degrees here today. Was great. Hope we have a nice day tomorrow when we head to Mexico. Teri worked hard today and deserves to rest up. We will play some tomorrow after the dental appointment. At least I hope we will. Wish me luck. I need to keep this tooth. It is in pretty bad shape. Already had way too many pulled because we could not afford to have them worked over.
Thanks for coming by tonight. We enjoy your visit every time. I am hoping that we get some good photos as we travel into Mexico. I hope they let us back in. We have had several emails from readers. I appreciate those. Make sure that you put blog, gmc, or something in the title so I will know it is not bad mail. I don't open stuff if I don't know where it comes from.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home