Friday, February 29, 2008

Did You Say Root Canal?????

Yep, the dentist said come back next Wednesday for a root canal. He xrayed my tooth, put in a temporary filling, and wrote me two perscriptions for 10 dollars. Took the two scripts across the street, 25 bux. Oh well, we enjoyed our day. Weather was perfect at 80 degrees and sun. I am taking antibiotics for the infection. A lady dentist does the root canals for this dentist on Wednesdays. She comes over from Juarez. Why that is I do not know. I did get some relief after he cleaned it out and put the filling in. I guess that shut the air off from the nerve. Next fall when we come I will have him crown the tooth. He said that will work. Teri got an appointment for Wednesday also. 20.00 for a checkup and cleaning.
We have a bunch of good pictures. If I feel like it, later, I will put them up.
We got lots to get done Saturday. Teri has made plans for us to eat with a friend, about 60 miles west of here at noon, so we are going to have to get busy early. We did work til dark tonight on the wall. We are hoping we don't run into any snafoos with this as our time is getting very short here.
Thanks for checking on us. Come back later and maybe I will have the photos gone through and posted.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home