Sunday, March 2, 2008

Anniversary




Today Teri and I have been married 7 years. It has been great. We are the best of friends and I am pretty sure that it shows. It is a great feeling. I found her out here in the Southwest. Courted her strong for a short time and took her home with me to Missouri. Before she got on the plane to come back we got a friend of mine to marry us in a little courthouse at the edge of the Ozarks. I had worked with this judge and considered him a great friend. Got my cousin and her husband to come with us and did it. Had a few days together and she flew back to wrap up her job and do something with property then we had a church wedding here in Az. for her girls and friends here. My son and his wife flew out from Florida and he was my best man here. My mom flew out also. We took off on a cruise. Came back and loaded up her things and off to Missouri I took her. It has been a great 7 years. We rarely do anything without each other. She even took in my dog, Sam, and trained her so we could take her out in public.


Today we celebrated by taking a dear friend with us to lunch. She is the pretty lady in the photo with Teri. The person in the other photo with Teri is one lucky guy. Does he look happy?


Thanks for helping us celebrate a good time in our life.


Dan

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2008 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Donna McNicol said...

Congratulations!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home