Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pictures From Mexico Trip

Hurting pretty bad but trying to be brave. Heading into the "unknown".




Here is the place. I wanted to head straight for the chair and get it over with.

Messed this picture up. I was on dope, just out of the chair.




Here it is. Teri took the camera.


How do you like these bright colors?







My favorite. These guys were happy. It was siesta time.


































Some shots of the little town. Las Palomas Mexico. Full of dentists, optometrists, and pharmacies. A few pottery shops and a dozen street vendors.











The trip home. Beautiful mountains. I just wish the camera could capture the beauty the way the eye sees it.






















The cont. divide. Who knows what that is?
Hope you enjoyed the trip. Teri and I loved it so much that we are heading back Wednesday. Do I need to remind you why? I hope not.
Have a great week and thanks for riding along.
Dan






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home