Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting Ready

Well, tomorrow is the root canal day. Wish me luck. I have to be there at 2 pm. Teri will get her teeth cleaned at 4. So, I am getting ready for that. Also, today, I readied the coach for a 200 mile move west on Thursday. We should be ready to pull out Thursday morning if I feel like driving. I hope I do. This tooth thing has gone on long enough. We hope to get back in time to attend bible study and say goodbye to our friends here. We have been here since Dec. 15th. Just hard to say goodbye, even though we will likely be back this fall.
I wonder if I am the only blogger that has problems with spam and infectious posters. I had to stop immediate "comments" so I could screen each one. I got one yesterday that had a virus in it that tried to post on the blog. Glad I caught it before anyone got infected. Why do people want to spoil the fun we can have on the internet? I guess it is like juvenile vandalism, they just do it to see if they can and get away with it.
Had planned to get a couple of photos of the coach today and post on the net as Whitey asked for. It got dark on me before I thought about it. Will do that in next day or two. Those who have followed us for a long time probably have seen too many pictures of our rolling house. However, I do enjoy showing it off. Still need to post some pictures of the kitchen and the new wall. They look really good. No immediate plans for anymore big projects here in the near future.
Teri and I are scheduled to run two seminars at the International GMC Convention in Santa Rosa, Ca. coming up in 4 weeks. I am scared stiff but Teri seems to be looking forward to it. Right now all I can think of is denistry south of the border. Oh well, maybe I can help her. I am just kind of thinking I might be her sidekick, good for a laugh or two. We will see how it goes. She has been working on it already.
Hope to see you Wednesday evening. If not I will hollar when we get settled in over in the desert. We now have Verizon Wireless so we will have internet there. I probably already told you that but I am still just happy to have it. Got it last week. Don't even have to plug anything into the laptop. We got a mobile router. Oh yea, I remember showing you a picture of it now. Hey, I am 53 years old. I forget some things occassionally. HAve a great Wednesday.
Dan

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Donna McNicol said...

Hope your dentist trip goes without a hitch! As to the spam, I use the word verification without the moderation, that stops the bulk of the robot spammers. If it still continues, then turn the moderation back on, (Yes, I use both...I had something vicious posted once and won't let that happen again.)

 
At March 5, 2008 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Thanks Donna. It went well. I will recommend this dentist to others.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home