Monday, March 3, 2008

Nice and Productive Day

Teri, Caleb, and I got an early start this morning. I looked over tax information that had been prepared for us. Ran to postoffice and mailed some of them. Communicated with our CPA a couple times then took Teri to our friends' Anne and Al's place to make some saw cuts. They have the table saw that we have been using. This photo is of them. We have become good friends with them while here and look forward to seeing them again this fall.


To my car buddies, there are cars like this old 50 era Plymouth scattered all around out here. I will get another shot of some Wednesday when we go back to the dentist. They just sit. I don't know why. Guess folks don't want to sell them for some reason.






Did a little work on the inside of the entrance door to the coach today. Can not have too much insulation if you want to live in a motorhome during the winter like Teri and I hve done this year.
Our time is drawing short here. We will move 200 miles west Thursday. We are trying to wrap up our coach interior projects. Going right down to the wire. Got the wall finished today. Will stick the trim on tomorrow. Teri cut boards today for a storage box she is building.
Tuesday, Teri and Stasha will have a mother/daughter day over in Safford. Sam and I will stay behind and get the coach ready to travel on Thursday. I plan to run some wires for our solar meters so I can get them mounted in a good place. Sam and I are sitting here now eating our trail mix while Teri is inside visiting with family. Will be hard to leave on Thursday but we must move on. It has been a great winter spent here with our daughter and family. We hope that we can do it again next winter, without so much remodeling, ha.
We appreciate the comments and emails they are very encouraging to us. We are really enjoying our time in the coach and the travels we get to do. One thing we really enjoy is meeting and making so many new friends. I do not think folks can meet and maintain contact with this many folks any other way. Rv ing and the internet, they go hand in had in maintaining new friendships.
I hope everyone is having a great week. Thanks for coming by. Stop often. You never know what we might find to post. Remember this is the true cowboy and indian west.
Dan

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Travels of Gerald said...

Hey Dan:

Been following your blog for awhile
since you have been revamping your GMC. it sure look like you are insulating it real good. Would it be possible to post some photos of the the exterior of your GMC? Real good post i have added it to my favorites.

Whitey

 
At March 4, 2008 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Sure Whitey. I love putting photos of our coach on the web site. Just hate to bore folks. I will try to get a couple up tonite for you to see.
Dn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home