Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WOW!!!!

Wooowee. I thought yesterday was busy. Nothing compared to today. We have 5 new coaches here tonight. Lots of company here at the shop. I do not know who or what may be worked on tomorrow. I hope I get mine on the rack soon.
Take a look at the mountain this morning. Layer of clouds just sitting there. Very pretty site we have out our front window.
Looks like we will just bite the bullit and run the 3 inch exhaust using one muffler at the rear of coach. That will quieten down the living area while we travel. Walt and Sara Halley just pulled in and came for a visit. They brought some stainless stuff from Tom Hampton.



Take a look here. Teri and I have a new friend. Neville Clare from Australia flew in this morning. He has two GMC coaches. He was very interesting to visit with.

Here is a picture of the automatic fire extinguisher for the engine compartment. If you have questions, stop by and visit us at the rally or shoot me an email. Have one smaller for the Onan compartment. Prevention is the name of the game here.




Donny on top and Bob under the coach. Getting the new engine and tranny installed today. Hope to fire it up Wednesday. This will be a tire smoking coach.




This is the last shot of the day, just before we quit. What do you think???
It was a busy day. I helped the guys around here some and tried to supervise Donny and Bob while they worked. I got a little greasy so Teri thinks I worked hard while she was visiting with Yvonne this afternoon and doing our wash. Let her think it. I might get some special treat for the grease all over me. ha.
It is cooling off here a bit this evening. Sam and I just finished our trailmix. Teri is playing cards with some of the folks that came in this afternoon. Feels good to just sit and watch some tv. I need to get our car washed soon. It is dirty. Sam has got to get a bath. She is past due and it is easy to tell it. Maybe we can accomplish those things Wednesday. We hope to get the coach on the rack in next day or two. We just kinda got to wait and let folks get their's in and out first.
Have a great evening and thanks for the visit. As always, we appreciate you stopping by.
Dan

4 Comments:

At March 26, 2008 at 2:14 PM , Blogger retirement travels said...

Good pictures Dan. Keep them coming .Anne

 
At March 27, 2008 at 7:22 AM , Blogger weaverworks said...

Hey Dan....I am interested in the fire extinguishers! I can't find where to email you?????
Thanks
Paul
weaverworks(at)neo.rr.com
replace (at) with @

 
At March 27, 2008 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Paul,
gregg_danathotmail.com
Dan

 
At March 27, 2008 at 4:12 PM , Blogger GMCS 4 US said...

If I was Donny, I'd beat you silly for posting the photo of his boxers and butt crack...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home