Saturday, March 29, 2008

Santa Rosa With Sun

Still no photos. I absolutely did not have time to shoot photos today. We were busy helping Jim Kanomata get everything set up and then selling parts and talking with customers. We gave away a fire extinguisher tonight. The money raised went to the Western States GMC Club. The big convention s.tarts Monday. This one is Western States. Lot of our friends came by to say hello today. We will see many more of our friends tomorrow and Monday as they all arrive. I had several folks come by to introduce themselves and say they are regular followers of this blog. I love hearing from those who ride a long with Teri, Sam, and me. If you wish that you were here but couldn't come, we will miss you. Several chose not to come, I am sure, because of the fuel prices. I am sure that the high prices of fuel is going to kill a lot of things that we all enjoy, not to mention raising the prices of our necessities. Maybe the oil companies can see fit to help us all out soon. I don't think it is so much the price of fuel but the way they did it, all of a sudden. Wages will not increase to keep up so we are all suffering.
Teri and I will take the camera to church with us in the morning. That way as we return we can get some photos of all of the motorhomes that are here. I want pictures of our friends too as they come by our booth. Teri and I are so blessed with good friends.
Tonight was our first ice cream social. We do not eat cheap ice cream here at these gatherings. I waited all day for the ice cream. Ooooh, my 2 owls were so good. Then I came home and had supper. See, when you are as old as I am you can have dessert first if you wanna.
One of our grandsons, in Indiana, is in the hospital. Has pneumonia. We are praying that he can be fixed up soon and back home with his two older brothers. Ryan is 3 years old. Keep him in your prayers please.
Oh, the sun was out today and the weather was just really nice. A little chilly but not bad. Was comfortable outside with long sleeves. No wind. We got lots of hugs too. We love hugs from friends. Just warms us up inside.
So, if you are here at the convention and have not come by yet and introduced yourself, you have a week. Teri and I love making new friends and visiting with our old friends.
I promise, pictures on next blog.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home