Sunday, April 20, 2008

Got Me Again

Don't click the link left on my last post. It is just advertizement for some German flowers or something. Dog gone it. They got me again. I thought the post was odd but, well, maybe the guy is just kinda illiterate. Nope, he was slicker than me. I was in a hurry and let it pass. Oh well, I am a little slow myself. Good learning experience I guess. Now, maybe I can say "won't let that happen again" and mean it. I have to chuckle. There is nothing bad on the link, just crazy that some guy in another company would want his advertizement on my blog. Doe he think folks actually read what I write?
Well, I failed to rise on Saturday as planned. The day before was just a bit much for me. So, nope, I did not get to the church building to help cook for the ladies. Shame on me. I should have known that I could not get up at 630 am two days in a row. My image is not totally ruined now.
It is Sunday. We are home from church and Teri fixed another nice meal. She outdid herself last night with steak and potatoes. What I am getting around to saying is I must cut this short. She just asked, " may I talk some things over with you". I am sure that she is not talking about Sam so I am out of here to hear what she wants me to hear. Have a great week. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home