Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another Fun Day

Teri and I got and attended worship services with a congregation that we attended last year when we were here. About 10 miles. traffic was pretty heavy coming and going. this place has lots of traffic and they love to honk their horns. Ask me how I know. Back home, no one honks. The horn button is only there for looks, not to honk at other motorists. The only time I use it is to honk at a neighbor out in his yard when I go by, just to get him to wave. Oh no, not out here. They use the horn at every stop light and anytime someone makes a lane change. I wonder if these people think they know me or something the way they honk. I do always try to wave, but Teri does not like me doing that. I just can't win. Yall lay off the horns.
We helped Jim around the shop this afternoon. Jim does not have weekends. He works everyday. He sold a coach to a friend of our's, back in Michigan, last week. We inventoried the coach today and sent the list to the new owner. He is flying out next week and will drive it home. I worked on a new item that we will begin selling. This was my first one and it took me a little while to get it all figured out. Got it now so the rest of them will go pretty fast. I must call and order more of the automatic engine fire extinguishers. Sold the ones I had and need more for the rally. This is a must have for a motorhome. It mounts in the engine compartment. If a fire breaks out it will automatically put it out, leaving no residue like Teri and I had in our coach using the powder extinguisher last week. Uses halon gas to suck the O2 from the fire and extinguish it rather quick. Most coaches that are lost is due to fire. We also have one for the generator compartment for those, like us, that run the generator going down the road to run roof air. Cheap insurance. If it is used due to a fire it will be refilled free.
Well, that is about it for today. I did not get any photos. Will try to do that tomorrow as we work around here and run into town for some groceries.
Come on back when you can.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home