Monday, March 24, 2008

This Place is Hopping

This was one busy place today. First picture is of the coach before I cleaned the outside up. It was dirty after sitting in the desert so long and had bugs all over the front. One dryer sheet and a little water took the bugs right off. Got it washed up some and polished part of it during quick breaks today.


Second picture is of another Missouri coach that came in for a little work. Donny worked on it most of the day.

An important part of every day here, lunch.




Donny pulled the axels and replaced leaking boots. Take a look at the boot they are using now.











The excess is trimmed off after tightened.














Teri grabbed a picture of one of her favorite springtime arrivals. Oops, got an extra picture of a dirty coach in here. Sorry about that.
We had lots of calls and have folks coming in all week. A Colorado coach arrived this evening with a miss in the engine. Sounds almost like a valve to me but I am not a real mechanic, just half a shadetree kinda guy. I hope that is not his problem. Still have Bob here getting that hotrod Caddy going. Teri and I ran to the grocery store this afternoon. She cooked one fine supper for us and Jim tonight. In addition to calls we had several emails. Bunch of folks are needing appraisals at the rally. Mention my name and get one at half price. Now that is a bargain. Don't forget to hit the website and download the form and fill it out then fax it to us.
We have lots planned for Tuesday but I am hoping I can finish polishing on the coach and sometime this week get the car cleaned up good. Maybe sometime this week our coach will hit the rack. Got several things I want checked before we pull out of here.
Will try to get you some better pictures tomorrow. All I could do was take ones here today as I was here all day long except when we ran to the grocery store. Did not think you would care to see pictures of the ice cream aisle. That is where I hang around waiting on Teri when she shops.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home