Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still Alive And Kicking

Here are 4 reasons that we are back home for a while. I know you understand.





Had some friends emailing me to make sure I was alright. Had not heard from me since my last post when Teri needed to talk with me. Yea, I am still around. It was a serious talk but not anything bad. She just needed my full attention.






Now, what in the world is going on here? I walked into the kitchen this afternoon and this is what I found. Was a funny site to me. Everyone knows that Teri loves to cook. She also loves crafts. Well, she is emptying this small banny chicken egg so she can have the whole sell, in tact. I mean she got all of the egg out of the shell without breaking it. I think she did a dozen of the little suckers. It was amusing to me but it won't be if she finds this picture on here, shhh.

It does feel good to be home for a few weeks. We will head to Alabama Friday morning and be back here Monday evening. I have a doctor appointment tuesday morning. The reason I had to give up ice cream, cholestrol. I should pass this test. I failed the last one.

Rained this morning right up til noon. We got 1/2 inch. Sun came out and it was 80 degrees again. Possibility of thunderstorms rest of the week. I hope it does not rain in Alabama while we are at the races but I am taking my umbrella just in case. If you watch the race, look for the only 2 guys not drinking beer, that will be my little brother and me.

Have a good rest of the week. Thanks for the visit. Come on back when you get time. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home