Thursday, July 3, 2008

You got to See This

Our daughter, Stasha, sent us this picture. It is our son in law, Cody, and our two grandsons, Josh and Caleb. They took down this moutain lion that was getting their calves out on the ranch in Arizona. Aint it some critter. I would not enjoy meeting this thing on a dark night, or anytime for that matter.
This takes my mind off of the slavery situation I am in right now out here at my buddy's place, Bert. Pray for me, please. He has me using an air hammer and I think it is driving me nuts. Looks like I will be cutting body pads for GMC motorhomes til the cows come home, whenever that is. What a guy will do for a couple month's storage on a motorhome.
Come on back later. Will let you know how things are going. That is, if I can still use my fingers to type.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home