Friday, December 19, 2008

Update, Update

Forgot something.No more calls on the Jeep. It is sold. We took it to Walmart last Saturday to leave it all day with a sign in the window. I had not even gotten out of it yet when this guy came running up wanting to look it over and drive it. He took it and never looked back. It was a good deal on a good vehicle. I had only towed it 100 miles but it was set up for towing behind a motorhome. Oh well, I guess I am destined to drive beater vehicles from now on. My Mustang is 44 years old and the VW is 48 years old. It is tough being poor but it is fun not owing anyone. Lets us put more miles on the motorhome.
So, don't waste your dime calling about the Jeep. It has a new home. Yall have a good weekend and check back with us when you get time.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home