Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Big Day At GMCMI Convention

Now, this is the kind of supper we really enjoy. It was good. I love ribs but Teri loves them more. These are not quite as good as the ones we get back home in Dexter but they were juicy. This is our last meal together. Tomorrow night will be ice cream, all we can eat. I told Teri to clean out the freezer tonight just in case there is left over cream. I know lots of times there is.
We had some rain this morning. Was a good down pour for a couple of hours. It stopped about noon but remained cloudy the rest of the day. I am not sure what is called for tonight and tomorrow but hope we do not get what Magee, Ms. got. They are nearly due west of us.
Well, there is a seminar on fuel injection going on and I need to get in there. Hope everyone is having a good week. Check back with us when you can.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home