Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Full Day

This morning we started off geocahcing in Dothan. We had a great time and got to meet Paul. Paul is an atty who has a geocache at his office. He came out, took our picture, and told us he used to live in Malden, Mo. That is the town 8 miles south of my home town. Very nice guy. The smallest block in the US according to Guiness.
This town is so clean. They have muriels everywhere.








Teri is looking for the second one of the morning. I think she found 5. I had to be back to work by noon so we had to hurry.

Can you see this one?







I found this one for Teri.






Teri, giving me a thumbs up.







Ok, back to the rally. Jim Bounds helping me a little.







We had lots of help.









This one snuck in again.












This is Larry, Jim Bounds' coach.











Jim K. making a deal. See the clouds?



























This was a working convention.













Jim B. was busy all day. Teri fixed his supper and he is out there letting it get cold. Thanks for stopping. I must run. We have a meeting at 7 pm.
Dan















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home