Friday, March 27, 2009

Ice Cream Social Evening

New windshields yesterday, leaking today. Was a bit wet this morning. These pictures are after 5 hours with no rain. Drying up pretty good.












































































I rode around this afternoon taking a few pictures of coaches. I would like for my non GMC friends to have a look at a few of these. All week my pictures have been going to the GMC Photo Site so today, here are a few for everyone. Teri and I will head to Georgia tomorrow. Watch the tracker and see if we make it. Going up near Plains to see how Jimmy Carter lives.
Well, a bunch of folks left today. Tonight we finish the ice cream. I promise to do my part. Do not want any to go bad. I have asked Teri to clean out our freezer so we can grab a 5 gallon jug. Yall should not have pulled out so fat, ha.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures of these coaches. We sure enjoyed visiting with their owners.
Dan











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home