Friday, August 28, 2009

Wild Horse and Cowboy

Well, as you can see, the Mustang put this one right to sleep. He was not too interested in how fast, how loud, or how it shifted, he was out like a light. Teri and I have Colsyn and his little brother. they spent the night. It was Ice Cream Thursday so we stopped at the local drug store for chocolate ice cream cones yesterday. Last night we burned on the tree that we have lying in the back yard. got over half of the trunk gone now.
After lunch today, Rylan wanted to ride in grandpa's race car so off we went. About 4 miles into our 8 mile ride he was gone. Not enough bucking by this pony to keep him from dozing off. His big brother stayed home with Grana and helped her with her "farm", on the internet. He rode in the wild Mustang last Friday.
That is about it from the Gregg place. Most of my time this week has been getting the GMC ready for the trip to Pueblo. It is all shiny now, with new polish, and has been greased and new Mobil 1 put into the oil pan. We tightened a few belts, put in a new battery tray, and installed a new radiator gaurd. Will get the inside all cleaned up and ready next week. I am ready to roll. Been stuck around here in the heat for most of the summer. The only thing that makes it worth the heat is sitting in that car seat. We enjoy our grandchildren. I try to get one or two every Thursday night. We usually visit the nursing home and grab a cone at the local drug store. This week I became a dinosaur for one so he could ride and spank on me.
Hope everyone is doing alright. Come see us.
Dan

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM , Blogger carl s said...

He looks uncomfortable! Too bad early Mustangs don't have reclining seats.

I used to have a '68 Dodge Charger R/T that my nephew called my "race car". Shortly after I got married, we got rid of it and bought a '76 Pinto. My nephew looked at it and said "uncle Carl, that car doesn't go very fast".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home