Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monticello, In. Car Show



Downtown was blocked off for the Tues. evening show. I guess this happens frequently in the summer. Some pretty neat rides. Take a look.





























































The 57 hardtop had a very poor quality paintjob on top of bad body work. It looks good 50 ft. away tho.












I had to throw this one in. We had cup cakes and ice cream at Melanie's before we left home. Made for a good birthday. On Sunday Danielle cooked me a great lunch and fixed a very special cake. I hear that there will be cake and ice cream again tonight. Glad I brought along my Zocor. I have to take another blood test next week. Hope all of this stuff does not show up. I feel like I am 50 all over as we had three parties when I turned 50. This is great. I love birthdays.
I had some pictures of the two boys and me enjoying our evening together last Thursday but the card got corrupted. Oh well, take my word for it, we had a blast. What boys do together stays with them, no secrets are told. I am just passing along what I was taught by grandfather many years ago. I think he would enjoy what I do with my grandsons. Thanks granddad for the lessons.
Heading to the Detroit area on Thursday. Will have good internet there. Am driving 10 miles one way to find an open router here. Verizon is non existant.
See yall when we get there.
Dan












1 Comments:

At July 22, 2009 at 7:07 PM , Blogger carl s said...

Happy Birthday!

CarlS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home