Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sr. Citizen Discount

Hey, it was a happy birthday. We traveled all day. In Logansport, In. now with no Verizon. I drove to town and hooked on an open router. Got to stop at a car show yesterday in Monticello, In. Got lots of good pictures that I will put up when we get to Romeo, Mi. There should be Verizon service there. Seems like I had a good signal there last year.
The 2 boys and I had a great evening last week. Got a few pictures of us eating ice cream when I get to where I can up load them.
There is also no relaying stations for our tracker here. So, it left us out on the road. MAybe when we get over near Ft. Wayne, in the morning, it will pick us up again. We plan to stop in Lansing to get proof that I was really born as a live baby back in 54. Seems that we lost my birth certificate when we were in Az. back in the winter. I can not renew my driver's license without a birth certificate, how stupid. Do I look like a terrorist? Been in the system all of these years and I have to prove who I am.
Well, It is drizzling rain here. I better get back to the ranch.
Thanks for checking on us and ride along Thursday if you have time.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home