Monday, July 27, 2009

Romeo, Mi.

Here is downtown Lansing. We stopped to order my birth certificate. Was 26 bux if we went in person and twice that via internet or phone. Since we were passing through anyway we just detoured off the interstate and stopped in. Here is the building that holds all vital statistics. I put enough change in the meter for 27 minutes. We were in, up to third floor, had the form filled out, and back in the car in 12. I thought that was pretty good timing. They mail me the certificate. The fella at the window was very professional and had a great attitude. I wish all of my past employees had treated folks so nice.
Used the gps and we were back on the road in no time at all. Rained off and on all the way to Romeo. It has actually showered every day that we have been here. Today looks like a bright and sunny day.
We have found some place to go every day. Maybe after lunch today we will head out again. My aunt enjoys getting out. She will be 90 this Sept. but don't tell I mentioned it. She can easily pass for 20 years, or more, younger. When I was a kid we lived only 2 blocks from her and I spent a good bit of time at her house.
Well, just wanted to let you know where we are and how we are doing. Will hit the road Wednesday morning, heading back to Mo. Romeo is a very nice and clean village. I always enjoy coming up this way.
Catch you a little later,
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home