Saturday, November 14, 2009

Woops

I forgot to upload this last night. Who can tell me what it is? Been outside cleaning some old grease and grime from the transmission case and under the GMC. I have a new set of transmission lines to install and I do not like working in greasy stuff. Normally a little Simple Green and water will take care of it. That is all I ever use on my engine compartment. Pretty easy to keep a vehicle's engine and bay clean once you get it all of, down to the paint. Just a shot of Simple Green a couple of times a year and then rinse it off with water. A clean engine is a happy engine in my book.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Dan

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Wally and Sue said...

That is an Ultravan I think. Powered by a corvair engine.

 
At November 14, 2009 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Don Wood said...

Yes, the Ultra Van and it is Corvair powered. I saw a nice one in Quartzsite last year. My post related to it is at http://travelbydesine.com/2008/01/quartzsite-az-2008-part-2/.

 
At November 15, 2009 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Owen said...

Is that Ed Jeffries' #486?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home