Monday, December 21, 2009

GMC Motorhome Tracking

Here is the link to the tracking system we will be using for our trip. You can watch us as we travel. We will also be using this as we run around out in the desert. Teri loves geocaching and we will be doing a lot of it. You can find us anytime you wish.
The GMC motorhome will be tracking as WD0AFQ.
We will have the Vibe tracking as WD0AFQ-1. You can change it in the little window or just click the call in the right hand side of the window. That is a zero in my ham fall sign.
Here is the link:
The link wont cut and paste so here is what you do.
Type in aprs.fi
Type my call sign in the "call sign" box. WD0AFQ
I will see if there is a way to post the link on the page of the blog.
Hope everyone is having a great week. I sure love Mondays.
Dan

Edit, edit,
I got the link posted. Take a look around when you get time.

4 Comments:

At December 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM , Blogger newyorker said...

Dan,
The email you posted for me to contact you wouldn't work. Could you repost. I'd like to pick your brain.
John
muniman55@gmail.com

 
At December 22, 2009 at 7:08 AM , Blogger carl s said...

Dan,

Have a nice trip. We'll be hoping and praying for good weather for you and following along on your tracker from time to time. Christmas day is a busy event around our house, but I'll have the computer on and check your progress periodically.

Are you going to bring your aluminum manifold along or wait for "Bean Station"?

Have a good visit with your daughter!

 
At December 22, 2009 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

John, I emailed you.
I used "at" for "@" so as not to get all spammed up. Try that.
Dan

 
At December 22, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Blogger newyorker said...

Dan,
I now have your tracking figured out and I plan to follow you on your adventure.
Johnn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home