Friday, December 4, 2009

Tuesday Now

We got emails with pictures of the car. Teri wanted a little more black thrown in there. So, a little more black it will be. Moved our pick up date to Tuesday. That is fine. No more yellow bug. I hope the kids like it. I kinda feel like we have gone from a t shirt and blue jean car to a coat and tie ride. Oh well, will enjoy it and it will be looking good behind the coach. Plus, I can touch up all three of our main rides with the same two paint sticks. How cool is that?
Ride with us Tuesday if you can. We will have the tracker running in the Vibe. WD0AFQ-1. Have one in the bug too and it is WD0AFQ, no other identifier. I have mapped a route over and up from Indy. Never been through Kokomo so this is my chance. Topeka, In. is just south of the Michigan state line. The only part of the trip I am not looking forward to is getting up and leaving here at 3 am. I want to make sure we get through Indy mid morning. That is a bear during lunch or quitting time.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Our departure date for Quartzsite, Az. is getting closer.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home