Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Bug

What do you think? I like it.
Only my opinion counts.

It does look good. Will get more pics up when we get home. Verizon internet is slow here. We are staying the nite at our daughter's in Logansport, In. Towing it home with the Vibe gt. We have driven over 600 miles today. The last 100 we were towing the bug. 400 more miles and it will be home again. I have some stuff to do to it. Got new chrome headers and new headlite rims. One is missing and the other one is well worn. Wow, don't it look great? Will really look nice behind our GMC motorcoach.
Pray that this sleet stops and the temperature rises. We want to get home before dark Wednesday.
The tracker worked pretty good today but we are in the boonies now. No reporting stations. Will pick us back up tomorrow when we get a few miles west of here, over toward I-57.
Thanks for riding along. About time for a nap. I got up at 215 am after 2 hours sleep. I am pretty much worn out.
Dan


2 Comments:

At December 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM , Blogger carl s said...

That looks really good. Get those chrome goodies on it and they will really set it off. I like the extra black on the hood. Good choice Teri!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Nick C said...

Sweeeet! Now the coolest toad on the road (along with the Wagners' vette). I really like the hood treatment too. You were jinxed on the weather situation, though...kept writing about wanting to avoid the snow and look what happens. Hope it warms up and you have a safe trip home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home