Tuesday, December 15, 2009

GMC Motorhome, Closer To Rolling

Oh yes!!! I passed my cholestrol test this morning. Had been studying for 2 months. Teri rewarded me with a half gallon of ice cream and home made cookie dough. I shoveled it in.
I was switched to the 6 dollar Walmart program. The knock off of Zocor. I was afraid it would not work for me but it did. I am hard to keep the cholestrol in check for some reason. Can't be my diet.
We are getting closer. One day next week we may hit the road. I aired up all of the GMC tires today and re installed my tire air sensor monitor. We sent the system in for an "allignment". Id been having a few problems and I wanted them fixed. Will re install the sendors on all ten tires tomorrow to make sure all is working. Found a gas leak today and replaced a 6 inch piece of fuel line. Will check it tomorrow to make sure that stopped the leak. We need to get a few things out and stock up the coach. Think we will work on that tomorrow also. I want to be ready to roll when the time comes. Will be watching the weather next week and try to catch 2 good weather days so we can get across Arkansas and Texas. Once we get to the Midland area we pretty much can forget about bad weather. Getting the oil changed in the Vibe, Wednesday, and need to rotate the tires. I think we will tow it to Az. as we normally do a lot of driving while we are there. Should we decide to head to Tucson or Phoenix I will feel much better in the Vibe.
I guess thats it for tonight. I have the heat on in the coach. They are forecasting teens again tonight. Hope everyone is having a great week. Hang with us, we will be on the road very soon now.
Dan

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2009 at 6:31 PM , Blogger retirement travels said...

Looking forward to seeing you. Have a great trip. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home