Thursday, December 3, 2009

Got The Call

The painter called me yesterday. Said the vdub should be ready to pick up on Monday. Friday I will place a call just to make sure. Whew, ready to get it home. It should look good. Will tow it home with Teri's Vibe GT. It rides back there very good. We towed it from Az. to Dexter, some 1400 miles. We will leave here around 3-4 am so we get through Indy before the noon traffic. Ride along with us if you can. We will be WD0AFQ-1 on the tracking system. Don't forget that is a zero in my ham radio call sign. Will leave Topeka, In. and head down to Logansport for the night, staying with our daughter and grandsons. I am hopin for good weather but one never knows on a trip there this late in the year.
I hope everyone had a great holiday last week. We were very fortunate to have my younger brother and his 4 tiwns stay 4 nights with us here. Always good to see them pulling in from Monroe, La. We will stop by and see them in March on our way home from The GMC gathering in Montgomery, Tx. There were about 50 of the Gregg family present Saturday for our noon meal. Was great to see everyone.
That's about it. Just wanted yall to know we have not fallen off the face of the earth. the GMC is ready to travel so when I get the word from Teri we are heading west.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home