Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Over The Years

We got the 4 new batteries for the GMC yesterday. It rained today so they are still in the car. Hoping for nice weather Wednesday to get them uploaded into their resting places. That will have the coach ready to travel. 2 of the old 6 volts are coming inside to either run our tv or my ham radio equipment. May hook them up to solar as I have a spare panel in the basement.
No, I have not heard from the painter on the Vdub. I plan to call him tomorrow. I'd like to pick it up before snow hits that area.
Lately I have noticed how time has been good to ladies. When I was 20 years old the 40 year old grandmothers looked kinda old to me. I guess the stuff in the bottle has really improved their looks. I noticed when I was 40 years old that the 45 year old ladies looked a lot different than they did back in the mid 70's. Had to be the stuff in the bottle they were using. At 55 I can see the stuff in the bottle has really improved. The 40 year old girls look like kids. I can't believe it. Now, the 60 year old ladies are quite beautiful. What has been going on? When I was 40 there certainly was no 52 year old lady I would be attracted to. Now, I look at Teri, wow, she is quite foxy. Must be the stuff these ladies are buying in the bottle. You know, what they use on their skin. I can't wait another 15 years to see just how this stuff in a bottle improves. Hey, I might try some of it then. So many beautiful ladies out there. You guys should really appreciate them. Make sure you give your gal extra money for the stuff in the bottle.
Hoping everyone is enjoying life as much as I am. If not, buy a GMC motorhome and get your wife a bottle of the stuff I am talking about.
See ya later,
Dan

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2009 at 5:50 PM , Blogger the world around us said...

I must admit that our outlook on life definitely changes as the years change us. I can remember when I was different ages like 40(when I married for the first and only time) and what I thought of different people of certain ages. Now I am 63 and I see these people completely different than I did then.
Is it the bottle or is it our minds?
Wilf Blakey
Kirkland Lake,Ontario,Canada

 
At November 25, 2009 at 9:35 AM , Blogger carl s said...

Good Post Dan! I've noticed the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home