Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Ride Over The Mountain

I got a few pictures of Mt. Graham today. Teri and I ran over to Safford for a few supplies. Look at that thing. Here is another one that I shot from the Walmart parking lot. It is a real pretty sight in person. Teri took me up there when we were dating. It is about 11,000 feet.

Look at that little box. I am sure glad I dont have to drive a motorhome like that. I bet it is a rough rider.
Had to wash the Vibe today. It was nasty from being towed all the way from Mo. Folks ask why I did not tow the Vdub. We have not found anything to cover the hood on it yet. Do not want rock pecks in the new paint. We have a bra on front of the Vibe to stop the rocks from knocking the paint. We will come up with something for the vdub soon.




the poor GMC is still dirty. I will get it cleaned up soon. Can't stand it being dirty. We have a brake problem on it and I have worked all day trying to make the propper diagnosis. Many guys on GMCnet have been helping me. that is the good thing about owning one of these coaches. We have the most active motorhome group around. There are some great mechanics always waiting to help someone when a problem arises. I have worn themout today.

It sure was good to see our friends at church tonight. We are having supper together tomorrow night. It will be New Year's Eve but it is also the birthdate of one of our dear friends and that is why we are really gathering. Teri and I will return home before midnite.
Hope everyone is having a great week. It is almost over for you workers out there. I'll do my best to stay off the roads until Monday.
Dan




2 Comments:

At December 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM , Blogger the world around us said...

It sounds like you are a little intimidated by those little rock hills in the background. Wouldn't you and Teri like to hike or climb one of them just for exercise? I am sure that would be a different experience.
By the way, I have not seen or heard you on Echolink in the last month or so, maybe it would help if I reloaded the program on my computer again??????
Wilf and Elizabeth Blakey

 
At December 31, 2009 at 11:14 AM , Blogger newyorker said...

The mountians are awesome. I'm really enjoying the pictures.
Were you dry camping at WalMart when you took those shots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home