Friday, January 22, 2010

A Slow Afternoon in a GMC Motorhome

Here is a rain shower that went around us as I was posting an earlier blog. We got a few sprinkles this afternoon but nothing like rain. These clouds snuck up over the mountains from the south west this afternoon. Nothing dropped but a few more sprinkles. The sun was right behind these.
This afternoon I took off into town. We had one of Carl's water jugs and I needed to get it back to him. He and Kathy moved up to an rv park to be with the Jetsetter crew. Seems only 3 showed up for the rally. That is a shame. I do not blame folks though as it was nasty yesterday.
There were a lot of rvers that left yesterday during the storm. I was told that I-10 was bumper to bumper heading east toward Phoenix. I hope none of them got hurt as the storm was much worse over in that area than here. Have not heard any news. We do not get local tv stations here. Our's come from LA and NY. My information is passed on to me by others. Seems Barrett-Jackson lost a tent over in Phoenix. I will see if they mention it when I watch the auction tonite.
Here are a couple of coaches for sale. They are everywhere around town. Surely there are some bargains.


I kinda like the Born Free coaches that are longer than this one. They look like they are made really well. This class c is a little short for me though.



Well, I went back to see if I could get more pictures of the 47-60 model Flex busses but they are all gone. Lots of busses in there but all newer. Did not figure you were interested in those conversions.
Think I will run back up to Rice Ranch. There are several GMCers there with one of the California clubs. They had a much better turnout. Might be because their's has full hookups, I don't know. Anyway several folks made the trip for that gathering. I enjoy visiting with them.
For the second time today, have a great weekend. I won't be on the road so yall enjoy yourselves.
dan




2 Comments:

At January 24, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Blogger GMCS 4 US said...

Hey!!! Whose nice Palm Beach is that next to Carl? HAHA Hey...sure enjoyed seeing you and Teri in QZ. Hope to see you guys again soon.

 
At January 25, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Blogger carl s said...

Hey!!! Next time try to get a photo of me that makes me look a little less goofy! Ha! I guess it is what it is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home