Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Windy Couple of Days


Here is where I found Teri when I came out in 2001. She owned this little place right here, next to the golf course, at the foot of Mt. Graham. I was listening to her complain, in the shower this morning, like she might enjoy being back at the house with a larger shower, ha.
Here is a picture of Mt. Graham this afternoon. I ran over to Safford for lp and it looked like it was snowing up there.
Once I got back home it was really getting with it.

The clouds were thick and the wind was rough.
The tumble weed was really beating on the coach. that is some scratchy stuff.
Well, Do not have a clue how this is going to look. I changed something on here and the words are jumping all over the page. I hope they line up close to the correct pictures. I guess we will see. Last two days have been cold and windy. This morning was very nice but that all ended about 4pm.
I am about ready to hit the road. Has been nice here but time to move on. Teri and I have stuff to do when we get home. Need to earn some cash to put back in the gas fund if we want to make this happen again next winter.
Have a good week and thanks for checking on us again. The new camera seems to be doing a good job. Not bad for 54 dollars.
Dan

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 9:39 AM , Blogger carl s said...

The pics look great! No more dark spot right in the middle. It looks like some desolate country right there in Duncan.

 
At March 10, 2010 at 3:12 PM , Blogger the world around us said...

I don't feel too bad when I look at the pictures here as usually you have some blue skies, warm breezes and good weather. Lately (about the last week) we have had good, warm weather with melting snow and I am enjoying it. I wish this had come in October and stayed all winter.
Have an enjoyable time.
Wilf and Elizabeth Blakey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home