Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cleaning This Place Up

Look close and you will see a bunny nibbling on Teri's tulips.I have mowed the grass twice since we got home. I had Teri up and busy early this morning. Getting those hedges trimmed. She got the gutters cleaned out yesterday.

My neighbors had hot coffee so once Teri got rolling good I went over for a cup with them.
Worked on fitting the bra to the GMC today. Got this from Don while we were in Tx.
Its looking pretty good. I did not get instructions so it took me a while to figure out just how to attach it. May get a local guy to make me a snap in screen for the grille and headlights.
Thats about all that is going on here. Trying to get the GMC ready to roll next Wednesday. We have 60-70 geocaches logged in to look for as we travel. Taking the two lane roads from here to I-24 near Chatanooga. This is going to be a fun liesurely trip. We are not towing the car. Thought about towing the vdub but have not figured out how to protect the paint yet. May load the scooter on the rear bumper and take it. Got two grandkids staying all night with us tomorrow night. That will be a blast.
Dan

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 9:19 AM , Blogger carl s said...

The bra looks good! Don't forget to tell Armand where you got it.

 
At April 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,

Looks a lot better on your rig what with the matching paint job! Having never seen one before, I wonder if I shouldn't have kept it?!! ;-)

But then, I'd have to repaint mine!

Don

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home