Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ready To Roll Again

I am sure if you were around kids today that you were doing the same thing we did, hunt eggs. Teri seemed to enjoy it. They would not let me hide them. What was up with that?


When I was a kid we hid real eggs. Some were never found. About a week out in the sun, we knew where they were. Plastic eggs don't smell when they rot.

Grabbing what he can. I even saw this one snatch a couple out of his brother's basket.

All I had to do was grunt and look in a direction and off they would run. We had a great hunt.

Katie is the only girl but she holds her own very well. She does not get in near as much trouble as the three boys either. She gets prettier every time I see her.

Got a little huddle with momma going on here. I told you the three boys cause some problems amongst themselves. There is a year and 5 days between the oldest two and youngest but that seems to cause no problem when it comes to getting into a rough house situation. It is always hard to tell who is guilty because they all look guilty. Got that same guilty look that their dad had when he was a kid.
Well, it has been fun. Teri and I have enjoyed being here in Monroe with our family but the time has come. We plan to roll north in the morning. Check the tracking system if you want to see where we are at any given time. Click TRACKER if you have not saved the link in your favorites. I also have the link at the bottom of my emails and at the top of this page.
Happy Easter to all.
Dan

1 Comments:

At April 4, 2010 at 5:56 PM , Blogger carl s said...

Looks like you guys had a happy Easter. I'll be checking your progress over the next few days. Have a safe and fun trip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home