Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Restful Saturday in Monroe, La.

The kids arrived home tonight about 9 pm. Here is Katie getting off the bus. They had been to Dallas yesterday and today participating in a Church of Christ Bible Bowl.Here comes ole dad.

Here is Christian. He was pooped. He is one of the song leaders.

Like I have said before, when you see one you have seen them both, Brad and Josh.

The other one.

Teri says I never put her pictures of flowers on the blog. She is right. So, tonight I searched the card and this was as close as it got, to flowers. These are in South Lousiana last week.



It was just Teri and me here today. She washed clothes and cleaned the coach, this morning. I tightened screws and bolts on the GMC engine. Hard to believe how loose these things were after 1500 miles.
This afternoon we sat back and just rested up. Will visit with the kids tomorrow after church and Monday morning hit the road. Teri and I mapped our route today and put our first day's caches into her handheld gps.
Our plan is to get 100 miles and across the river at Greenville. 2nd day on up to or near Forrest City. Then on Wednesday get as close to home as we want. There are hundreds of caches so we are picking the ones close to the hiways. Ride with us if you can. The tracking system will be on. I hope to post photos of our ride each evening.
Have a great Sunday. I try to stay off the roads on weekends and held true to that on this trip.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home