Friday, April 2, 2010

An Evening In Monroe

Teri searching for number 1. Never did find it. We sure had a great time tonight though. It got dark on us and I was not happy where we were a couple of times but we were together and laughing all along. Finally left this one and moved on.

Teri grabbed this one pretty quick. We have had some problems with our handheld not holding the spot lately. Seems like it started Wednesday. We have missed a couple of caches because it would not get us close enough for some reason.

It was really dark when Teri grabbed this one. I was ready to get gone. We were right downtown in old West Monroe, next to the river. A lot of alcohol containers here.

As you can see, we were in the dark. My little led flashlight was not much. I guess it needs new batteries. Teri found this one right off.


We did not find the cache here but the area was really nice.
Nope, this was not a "find". I thought sure I had it. Gave it to Teri and she started laughing. It was the end of a watering system for the plants. I did not break it, was already broken and lying in the plants. Someone before us pulled it off.

Teri and I spent an hour and half doing some quick looking downtown West Monroe, right on the river front area. We had a ball. No one was out as the stores were all closed. We attempted 6 finds, found 3. Not bad as it got dark on us.
Just wanted to add these to our day. The ones posted this morning, I think we were batting .500 on them also.
Have a great weekend.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home